Revelation 13 newsletter: Reprinted from SHEPHERDS BIBLE. Commentary by Arnold Murray, D.R.E.
1. And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Water represents people in Revelation. The beast rises out of the people. His purpose is to defame or blaspheme the name of Yahweh, the living God. So we can understand Zechariah 8:23, regarding ten men who take hold out of all languages of the nations and shall take hold of the skirt of he who is a Kenite, (or as it is recorded there ‘Jew”), and say let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you. Let us pinpoint this beast further. In Revelation 17:3 it says, “So he carried me away in the Spirit and lifted me up in my spirit and he carried me into the wilderness and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast full of names of blasphemy”. Here we see the same subject matter “full of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns”. We know that the word Revelation means “to reveal”. Therefore, we understand the meaning of this. It becomes very clear to us that the ten heads are ten rulers that will take hold out of seven nations. This beast is a political beast that makes up the political system which is one—worldism. It is the political system that the false-Christ shall use to make ready the holy place, (so-called). This system is now in the holy place, ready to receive its king. Lucifer is that king.
2. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
We know that the dragon is Lucifer, old Satan himself. And that these are nations that are spoken of in Daniel 7. We’re going to have more on this, as we identify these nations. Take the Bear as an example. Russia’s symbol is the Bear, and we know that Russia will be one of the nations, along with Red China, that will stand against us in these last days.
Leopard is #5245 in Hebrew, it’s root means, “to spot or stain”. Deuteronomy 32:5 tells us who this is; “They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of His (Yahweh’s) children. “They are a perverse and crooked generation.” He was talking about the Kenites, who slipped in among the Jews and brought in false-Zionism”. Any Zionism without Christ is false, therefore, this Leopard represents the zionism of today. These nations and powers will be better identified to us when we study the Book of Daniel. His mouth is as the mouth of a lion. Did you ever see a lion take its prey? It is an act of viciousness when the lion kills its prey, or takes its meat. It picks it up and shakes it violently. It doesn’t just chew, it shakes, tears, and rips. So we see the mood that is set forth toward the remnant that is left when, this system appears. It indicates that there will not be a great deal of compassion in this system.
3. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4. And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?
We know that this beast is a political system. Who is really able to make war with the political structure of the Kenites? Brainwashing has grown vastly, due to the fact that the mass media is involved. If a political system, rather than a beast, receives a wound in its head, we are not talking about a flesh wound, but a political wound. We know when we go into one worldism that there will be hard sailing for awhile. Something will happen whereby it will almost fail. Who will come and heal the wound? The Dragon himself, Lucifer. We know from Revelation 9, that the beast will have five months, not 3-1/2 years. When he comes he will appear as the Christ to the Christian churches and will have no difficulty whatsoever in patching up any inadequacies in the political system to make it a complete and total success. What will the churches be saying at this time? “This is Christ returned to the earth. The (Kenite) Jewish Messiah has come to rapture the church and the people away.” He will perform miracles.
We can see how rapidly the wound would be healed and people would readily join and cleave to him. No one will be able to make war with the beast physically, or otherwise. When you have one-worldism, you have total disarmament and there is no way to make war.
5. And there was given unto him a mouth sneaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months
The tongue of Christ is a two-edged sword which brings forth the truth. We see that this one is ‘quite the opposite, because from his tongue comes nothing but lies and confusion. The amount of time Satan was originally granted was forty and two months, which is exactly 3-1/2 years. However, this period has been shortened to five months. Our Father has shown us how long we will have to prevail to over-come him.
(Verses 6 & 7 omitted from reprint)
8. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. .
All shall worship the false-Christ except those whose names are written in the book of life. Refer to Ephesians 1:4. Your name was in that book when the very first foundation of this world was laid. Long before this age, you were chosen, not by accident, but ‘because you stood with God in a previous time. You earned the right to have God’s mark in your mind and your name written in that book and to serve him.
9. If any man have an ear let him hear.
10. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
He is warning the saints to be patient and to refrain from engaging in violent actions that will result in violent reactions.
11. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a ‘ lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
The first beast was a political beast. This one, however, is an ecclesiastical beast. Note, he is described as, “coming up out of the earth.” His abode is in the pit. So, we see that he would have people think that he was the lamb slain, but not so. He is Lucifer, old Satan himself, come to deceive even the elect, if possible.
12. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship ‘the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
God’s pattern of government for Israel was a theocracy. A theocracy that combined the ecclesiastical and political functions under one head, Yahweh. This beast will counterfeit God’s government by combining the political beast with the ecclesiastical beast.
13. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth the sight of men.
Let me emphasize that this happens on earth in the sight of men.
14. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. ‘
We see a similarity to Nebuchadnezzar’s edict to worship the golden image in Daniel 3. Death is threatened for failure to worship the image, but God will protect the elect the same as He did Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Those who have the seal of God in their foreheads cannot be harmed by the beast.
16. And he that causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Notice that it says in and not on. The mark is in the forehead, designating belief in the false-Christ, or in the hand, denoting service to the false-Christ.
17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Look for economic reprisals for those who refuse to worship the beast.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man and his number is six hundred threescore and six.
“Here is wisdom.” You are the wise, so he expects you to understand that it is the number of a man. You can expect a man, just as Jesus Christ was a man. And he will be on this earth. Not only his system but he himself. The false-Christ! Now let us analyze the last two verses ‘ in depth. Take the word “mark” in the 17th verse. We see these words in Genesis 4:15 “And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.” In other words this mark was placed upon Cain and his descendants who are the physical offspring of Satan. This mark, which we are to be alert for, was placed on them, not in the last days, but in the very beginning in the garden, pinpointing the time of its origin. Now we realize that the Kenites, the Sons of Cain, and Cain himself had the mark at the beginning. Let’s consider what type of person we are involved with here. The word “man” means a “certain man”. Isaiah 14:12-17 tells us better what type of man we are speaking of. “Ground” in Hebrew is erets (776) which means the earth. He aspired to be the head of the nations and also to be “like the Most High”. He says that he will be like God, yet, he will be brought down to the pit for all to ask, “Is this the man,” which in Hebrew is “Ish,” that did this to us, that destroyed cities and the nations? Let’s get down to a deeper study on the word “count”.
The word “count” as it is used to count his number is used only in this place in the entire Bible. It is the Greek word #5585, psephizo, meaning, “to use pebbles in enumeration”. If it sounds familiar, it is because it comes from the base word #5586, psephos, meaning, “a pebble as worn smooth by handling while counting for a long period of time”. This is the “white stone” which is the hidden manna, or hidden truth that only the elect can learn. Satan is called “Tyrus” in Ezekiel 28:2. Tyrus in Hebrew means “Rock”. Deuteronomy 32:31 states, “For their rock is not as our Rock”. Verse four of this chapter states, God is our Rock”. It leaves no doubt that the Kenites’ rock is Satan. Satan is their rock. His children are the stones or pebbles.
We see now why the word “count with pebbles” is used. Take care, for where the children (pebbles) are, their father shall appear. What is his number that you are to count? ‘ You are told that it is the number “666”. But this is only part of his number. His full number is the Greek word #5516, XES (chi xi stigma). The twenty second, fourteenth and an “obsolete” letter #4742, (as a cross) of the Greek alphabet, used as numbers, denote respectively 600, 60 and 6, or 666 as a numeral. There it is, yet you are not told about the so-called obsolete letter #4742, stigma, which means a “mark’ incised for recognition of ownership, a scar of service”. Why is this information withheld from you? The reason is that it would identify the mark of Cain and his children (Kenites) which was placed there by Yahweh in Genesis. 4:15. Without this knowledge you would not be aware of the message contained in Revelation – 2:9 ‘which says, “…them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan”. They claim to be God’s chosen people and that their Messiah (rock), will soon return. If you believe them, you will worship the false-Christ. Remember, the stones were worn smooth from counting a long period of time from Genesis to Revelation.
Who is “666 stigma”? 11 Thessalonians 2:3-4 says, That man of sin. The son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he, as God, sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God”. That temple is at Jerusalem, will you worship him?